Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crank Dat Cowboys

I found a video on youtube, with some help from some friends. I excited decided to email my parents, both Daddy and Momma. I waited for Daddy's response most impatiently. It came and I was disappointed, he was simply routing me to another link!

You see, Red Dirt Girl seems to have beaten me to the punch. Back in October, she posted a video her babysitter showed her children. Soulja Boi teaching viewers to 'Crank Dat'

I found this video and just thought that you would like it, I did!



if you would like to see the post that inspired this visit Red Dirt Girl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Verrrrrryyyy funny girlfriend!!! LOLOLOL

but i have one question - exactly what are the dance moves to this particular version??? you see, i'm still working on learning the Crank Dat moves .... i tend to go straight for the superman move .....

xxx
RDG

Old Lady said...

Close to your home town. The Haka. I like this too. Of course, being a Falcons fan I would want to dis the Cowboys all I can!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_u97PdM4eE

bulletholes said...

OMG ol lady....thats not close to our hometown...thats our Sister School in the district...

Water Baby said...

RDG, The Cowboys don't need any dance moves, they just play football! My roommate is a Colts fan and just laughed when I showed her!!

Old Lady, I have the Haka in my bookmarks so that I can show people that have never seen it!